This is one of the popular technorati searches right now. Must be some kind of April Fools joke! In fact, the whole top searches list is a big joke:
- Anyone thinking of running Cheney for any kind of Presidency must be a lunatic…
- BeOS–the OS that died 10 years ago…
- Old Microsoft technology that was RSS in 1995
- Does “Blah Blah Blah” need an explanation?
- Gates Buys Linux is the long-time fear of the Open Source community
- OMGROFLOLWTFBBQ!!1! is to acknowledge the new indexing of MySpace blogs on Technorati. ROFLLOL!
- Another Microsoft bash, this time for their family-friendly OS that never quite made it.
- Linuxcare–Applecare for Linux!
- LOL MYSPACE LOL!!!
- Frank Chu is a San Fran eccentric. Probably friends with the technorati folks.
- Technorati Hiring? Whoah!! NO way!
- Third Life is an obvious pun on the Second Life MMORPG.
- Anyone buying Disney would be a joke. They have more money than Satan, I mean, Microsoft.
- Kozmo…. I’m too young for this.
- Megaformats are like Microformats, but bigger and better!
Anyway, to the guy who thinks Technorati’s hacked, sorry, it’s a very nerdy april fools joke. I’d also like to point out that Slashdot’s gone off their rockers, too, with an “OMG!!! PONIES!!” theme that is too pink to stomach:
HORRORS! What is teh intarwebs coming to? Oh well, Linus “Linux” Torvalds likes it:
I really like the new slashdot look. "OMG!!! Ponies!!!" I hope they keep it after Apr 1st. Linus
|This entry was posted on Saturday, April 1st, 2006 at 8:22 am and is tagged with april fools joke, linus linux, linux torvalds, frank chu, open source community, microsoft technology, slashdot, kozmo, technorati, second life, san fran, ponies, intarwebs, beos, blah, rockers, pun, cheney, presidency, lol. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback.|