Heh, my (x)html does not validate! At least, that’s what the w3c says after banning me for hitting refresh like twice in a single minute:
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The bwshare module will refuse your requests for the next 41 seconds.
You have made too many requests per second.
Apache/2.2.4 (Debian) mod_bwshare/0.2.0 Server at validator.w3.org Port 80
And just minutes later, it lets me in:
The document located at *blah* was checked and found to be valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional. This means that the resource in question identified itself as “XHTML 1.0 Transitional” and that we successfully performed a formal validation using an SGML or XML Parser (depending on the markup language used)
This is unacceptably lame; if the WWW Consortium is so strapped for money they cannot afford a couple boxes to run their validation service on, expect the organization to completely fall apart in the near future. Thanks for the HTML, it was nice.
The latest version of DoTa Allstars AI is DotA Allstars v6.38b AI v1.93b.w3x, which fixes a number of bugs from previous versions:
- New system to prevent bugs on “spreading” spells, e.g. Upheaval, Strygwyr’s Thirst, etc, along with the “killed himself” bug. I’ve been tested this, but found no further bug. Please report if you find one.
- New system on StealhAssassin and hiding Broodmother’s movement.
- New command for team-leaders: “-cauto”. This will turn on/off the team’s auto-changelane/ambush functions. Default is off.
- Using SuperAI as the only gamemode still gives players extra 175 gold.
- Words of “gangbang” are replaced by “ambush”. Read dictionary to know the reason
- Fixed bug on -swaphero with AI.
Unfortunately he says in the post, “However, AI are different. As they cannot think like us, it is hard to program them to even use common items such as Eul and Dagon.” I would think it wouldn’t be too hard to program AI to put items together somewhat intelligently, or at least somewhat randomly, and to let them figure out combos on their own.
Dota Allstars 6.37, 6.35, 6.34, 6.33b, 6.33, 6.32b, 6.32, 6.31, 6.30b, 6.30, 6.29b, 6.29, 6.28, 6.27b, 6.34 AI, 6.33 AI, 6.29 AI, 6.27b AI, and 6.25 AI Download
You might have heard of the Warcraft III custom map DOTA, otherwise known as Defense of the Ancients. A particular flavour, Dota Allstars, is incredibly popular on Blizzard’s WC3 bNet servers, but getting the latest maps can be a problem because the popular distribution sites are always down. So, if you want to download the latest DOTA, this is the place to find it!